With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Savery Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Puncture proof.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.