With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sand Point Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Trailer Use Only
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.