With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sand Point Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Irrigation application
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- High load capacity.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.