With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sand Point Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Backhoe use.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Cut resistant compound