With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sand Point Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Deep Tread.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact