With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sand Point Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Irrigation application
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved Stability
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.