With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sand Point Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- All Steel radial casing
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Backhoe use.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Improved Stability
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.