With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sand Point Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.