With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sand Point Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort