With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sand Point Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- All Steel radial casing
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.