With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Salcha Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Advanced Compounding
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties