With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Salcha Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- High load capacity.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.