With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Salcha Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Irrigation application
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Improved Stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.