With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Salcha Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Puncture proof.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.