With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Saint Paul Islan Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep Tread.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.