With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Saint Paul Islan Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Puncture proof.
- Advanced Compounding
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Cut resistant compound