With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Saint Paul Islan Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.