With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Saint Michael Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Extra wide design
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Irrigation application
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Advanced Compounding
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.