With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Saint Michael Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Puncture proof.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Trailer Use Only
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Cut resistant compound
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.