With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Saint Michael Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep Tread.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Applicable for all positions.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Extra deep tread
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.