With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Saint Michael Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Innovative tread design
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Longer tread life
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.