With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Saint Michael Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Backhoe use.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep Tread.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Cut resistant compound
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.