With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Saint Michael Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact