With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Saint Michael Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.