With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Saint Michael Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.