With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Saint Michael Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep Tread.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Lower replacement cost.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.