With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Saint Michael Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Improved Stability
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Trailer Use Only
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.