With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Saint Michael Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Backhoe use.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Advanced Compounding
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Cut resistant compound