With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Saint George Isl Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Cut resistant compound
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.