With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ryan Park Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep Tread.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Puncture proof.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Innovative tread design
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.