With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ryan Park Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Irrigation application
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Non-directional tread pattern.