With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Russian Mission Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Irrigation application
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Extra deep lugs.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Cut resistant compound
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.