With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Russian Mission Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Applicable for all positions.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing