With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Russian Mission Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.