With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Russian Mission Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Irrigation application
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.