With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Russian Mission Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- All Steel radial casing
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Increased casing durability
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.