With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Russian Mission Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Backhoe use.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.