With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ruby Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Deep Tread.
- Irrigation application
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Puncture proof.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Applicable for all positions.
- Innovative tread design
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Cut resistant compound
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.