With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ruby Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Deep Tread.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Applicable for all positions.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Cut resistant compound
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing