With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ruby Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Backhoe use.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Extra deep tread