With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ruby Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Cut resistant compound