With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ruby Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Backhoe use.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Innovative tread design
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.