With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ruby Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Advanced Compounding
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.