With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ruby Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Backhoe use.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Innovative tread design
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.