With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ruby Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort