With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Rock River Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- High load capacity.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved Stability
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.