With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Recluse Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Longer tread life
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties