With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Rawlins Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Increased casing durability
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.