With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Rampart Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Deep Tread.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.