With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Quinhagak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Advanced Compounding
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- High load capacity.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Longer tread life
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Cut resistant compound
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.