With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Quinhagak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep Tread.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Innovative tread design
- High load capacity.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.