With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Quinhagak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Advanced Compounding
- Puncture proof.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Innovative tread design
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Cut resistant compound
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.