With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Quinhagak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Extra deep tread
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.