With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Quinhagak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.