With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Quinhagak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties