With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Quinhagak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Extra wide design
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.