With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Prudhoe Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Puncture proof.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- High load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing