With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Prudhoe Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Deep Tread.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort