With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Prudhoe Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Deep Tread.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Advanced Compounding
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lug design.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.