With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Port Heiden Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Extra deep lugs.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.