With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Port Heiden Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Irrigation application
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Puncture proof.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.