With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Port Graham Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra wide design
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.