With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Port Graham Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep Tread.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Longer tread life
- Increased casing durability
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.