With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Port Graham Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Irrigation application
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.