With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Port Graham Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Backhoe use.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.