With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Port Graham Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep Tread.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Increased casing durability
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.