With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Port Alsworth Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Outstanding flotation use
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep Tread.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- High load capacity.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Trailer Use Only
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.