With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Port Alsworth Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Cut resistant compound