With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Port Alsworth Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Deep Tread.
- Advanced Compounding
- Proven Military tread design.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extra deep lug design.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.