With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Port Alsworth Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Cut resistant compound