With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Port Alsworth Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Irrigation application
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Trailer Use Only
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Cut resistant compound
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.