With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Point Lay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Irrigation application
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Puncture proof.
- Advanced Compounding
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Cut resistant compound
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.