With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Point Hope Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra wide design
- Deep Tread.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- High load capacity.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Trailer Use Only
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Cut resistant compound
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing