With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Point Hope Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Backhoe use.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Extra deep tread