With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Point Hope Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Extra wide design
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Advanced Compounding
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.