With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Point Hope Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Non-directional tread pattern.