With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Point Hope Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Extra wide design
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties