With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Point Hope Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Innovative tread design
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Longer tread life
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.