With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Point Hope Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- High load capacity.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Cut resistant compound
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties