With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Point Hope Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- All Steel radial casing
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Extra deep lug design.
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Trailer Use Only
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Longer tread life
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Cut resistant compound