With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Point Hope Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Extra wide design
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact