With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Point Hope Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Advanced Compounding
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.