With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Point Baker Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- All Steel radial casing
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Irrigation application
- Extra wide design
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Longer tread life
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.