With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Point Baker Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Longer tread life
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact