With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Point Baker Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Longer tread life
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.