With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Point Baker Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- All Steel radial casing
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Applicable for all positions.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.