With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Point Baker Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- All Steel radial casing
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Unique, deep tread pattern is designed for long service life.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Trailer Use Only
- Optimized tread profile creates a uniform footprint.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.