With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Point Baker Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Irrigation application
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Reinforced casing increases overall stability of tire.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction