With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Point Baker Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.