With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Platinum Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- High load capacity.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Cut resistant compound
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Non-directional tread pattern.