With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Platinum Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Puncture proof.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for all positions.
- High load capacity.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved Stability
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Cut resistant compound