With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Platinum Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Advanced Compounding
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.