With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Platinum Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Deep Tread.
- Irrigation application
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Innovative tread design
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.