With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Platinum Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extra wide design
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Cut resistant compound
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.