With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Platinum Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for all positions.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Increased casing durability
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing