With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Platinum Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Increased casing durability
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing