With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Platinum Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Trailer Use Only
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.