With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Platinum Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Improved Stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.