With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Platinum Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- All Steel radial casing
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Irrigation application
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Puncture proof.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Trailer Use Only
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.