With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Pilot Station Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Backhoe use.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Puncture proof.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for various working environments
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Increased casing durability
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.