With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Pilot Point Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Deep Tread.
- Irrigation application
- Proven Military tread design.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Lower replacement cost.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Longer tread life
- Cut resistant compound
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.