With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Pilot Point Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact