With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Pilot Point Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- All Steel radial casing
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Extra wide design
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- High load capacity.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Durable, defined grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Longer tread life
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.