With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Pilot Point Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra wide design
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.