With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Pilot Point Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Deep Tread.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra wide design
- Proven Military tread design.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- High load capacity.
- Innovative tread design
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved Stability
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.