With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Pilot Point Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Innovative tread design
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort