With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Pilot Point Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Irrigation application
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Advanced Compounding
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties