With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Pilot Point Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Advanced Compounding
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.