With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Pilot Point Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Backhoe use.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort