With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Petersburg Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.