With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Petersburg Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Improved Stability
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern.