With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Petersburg Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide design
- Lower replacement cost.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Puncture proof.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.