With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Petersburg Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Deep Tread.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Puncture proof.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Trailer Use Only
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Longer tread life
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.