With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Perryville Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Irrigation application
- Proven Military tread design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Trailer Use Only
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Longer tread life
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact