With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Perryville Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extra wide design
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Advanced Compounding
- Puncture proof.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Improved Stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.