With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Perryville Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep Tread.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Proven Military tread design.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Trailer Use Only
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Extra deep tread