With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Perryville Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Puncture proof.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Advanced Compounding
- Extra deep lug design.
- Innovative tread design
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Extra deep tread