With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Perryville Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Irrigation application
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.