With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Perryville Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Improved Stability
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.