With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Pedro Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Cut resistant compound
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties