With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Pedro Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Non-directional tread pattern.