With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Pedro Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Cut resistant compound