With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Pedro Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra wide design
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Advanced Compounding
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Improved Stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Longer tread life
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Increased casing durability
- Extra deep tread
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort