With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Pavillion Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Lower replacement cost.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Puncture proof.
- Advanced Compounding
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Improved Stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.