With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Pavillion Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Irrigation application
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.