With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Oshoto Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Extra deep lug design.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Cut resistant compound
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.