With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nulato Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Advanced Compounding
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved Stability
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Extra deep tread