With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nulato Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Backhoe use.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Longer tread life
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra deep tread