With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nulato Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Lower replacement cost.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Advanced Compounding
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing