With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nuiqsut Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Longer tread life
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.