With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nuiqsut Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.