With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nuiqsut Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Advanced Compounding
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Trailer Use Only
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.