With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nuiqsut Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Advanced Compounding
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.