With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nuiqsut Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- High load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties