With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in North Pole Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Puncture proof.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- High load capacity.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Cut resistant compound
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.