With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in North Pole Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.