With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in North Pole Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Applicable for all positions.
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Improved Stability
- Lower replacement cost.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.