With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in North Pole Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Backhoe use.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extra wide design
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Innovative tread design
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Improved Stability
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Cut resistant compound
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.