With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in North Pole Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Deep Tread.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Puncture proof.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Innovative tread design
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Extra deep tread
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.