With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in North Pole Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Puncture proof.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Advanced Compounding
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Improved Stability
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.