With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Noorvik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Irrigation application
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Non-directional tread pattern.