With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Noorvik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.