With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Noorvik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Irrigation application
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.