With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Noorvik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Backhoe use.
- Irrigation application
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Longer tread life
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.