With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Noorvik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Advanced Compounding
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for all positions.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.