With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nondalton Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved Stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.