With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nondalton Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Advanced Compounding
- Proven Military tread design.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Innovative tread design
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.