With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nondalton Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Increased casing durability