With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nondalton Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved Stability
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Longer tread life
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Cut resistant compound
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.