With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nondalton Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Cut resistant compound
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.