With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Noatak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.