With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Noatak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Improved Stability
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Cut resistant compound
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.