With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Noatak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- All Steel radial casing
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Lower replacement cost.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.