With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Noatak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Proven Military tread design.
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Applicable for all positions.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.