With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ninilchik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Increased casing durability