With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ninilchik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Irrigation application
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact