With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ninilchik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extra wide design
- Irrigation application
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Longer tread life
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.