With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ninilchik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Backhoe use.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Innovative tread design
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.