With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ninilchik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Irrigation application
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Trailer Use Only
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.