With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ninilchik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Puncture proof.
- High load capacity.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties