With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ninilchik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep Tread.
- Advanced Compounding
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Improved Stability
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.