With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ninilchik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Backhoe use.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Cut resistant compound
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.