With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ninilchik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.