With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ninilchik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra wide design
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Advanced Compounding
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Extra deep tread