With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ninilchik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.