With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolski Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Non-directional tread pattern.