With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolski Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Backhoe use.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.