With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolski Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Backhoe use.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Improved Stability
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction