With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolski Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- High load capacity.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.