With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolski Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep Tread.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Increased casing durability