With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolski Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Improved Stability
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.