With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolai Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.