With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolai Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- All Steel radial casing
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort