With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolai Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Irrigation application
- Deep Tread.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Advanced Compounding
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.