With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolai Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- All Steel radial casing
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extra wide design
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Proven Military tread design.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Improved Stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.