With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolai Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Backhoe use.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern.