With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolai Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Backhoe use.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Irrigation application
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Cut resistant compound
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort