With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolaevsk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.