With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolaevsk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Extra wide design
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.