With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolaevsk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Backhoe use.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide design
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Lower replacement cost.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Increased casing durability
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Excellent cut resistant compound.