With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolaevsk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Non-directional tread pattern.