With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolaevsk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Irrigation application
- Extra wide design
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Puncture proof.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.