With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolaevsk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Backhoe use.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Deep Tread.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Longer tread life
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.