With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolaevsk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Improved Stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Cut resistant compound