With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolaevsk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Advanced Compounding
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort