With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolaevsk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Irrigation application
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Extra deep lugs.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Increased casing durability