With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolaevsk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Backhoe use.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Irrigation application
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Innovative tread design
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Longer tread life
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.