With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolaevsk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep Tread.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Cut resistant compound
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort