With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolaevsk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Extra wide design
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Non-directional tread pattern.