With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nikolaevsk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Cut resistant compound