With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in New Stuyahok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Proven Military tread design.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties