With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in New Stuyahok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Proven Military tread design.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Extra deep tread
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.