With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in New Stuyahok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- High load capacity.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Cut resistant compound
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing