With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in New Stuyahok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Backhoe use.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Advanced Compounding
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- High load capacity.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Siping withing tread blocks help ensure uniform wear and excellent stability.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.