With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in New Stuyahok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.