With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in New Stuyahok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Extra wide design
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Longer tread life
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties