With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in New Stuyahok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Increased casing durability