With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nenana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- High load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.