With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nenana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- All Steel radial casing
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Irrigation application
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Extra deep lug design.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Trailer Use Only
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Cut resistant compound
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.