With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nenana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.