With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nenana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Irrigation application
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Trailer Use Only
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Increased casing durability
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.