With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nenana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Longer tread life
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.