With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nenana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for various working environments
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Cut resistant compound
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.