With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nenana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- All Steel radial casing
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Extra wide design
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.