With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nelson Lagoon Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Applicable for all positions.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.