With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nelson Lagoon Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Backhoe use.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- High load capacity.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.