With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nelson Lagoon Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- High load capacity.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Improved Stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Extra deep tread
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.