With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nelson Lagoon Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Advanced Compounding
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort