With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nelson Lagoon Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- High load capacity.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing