With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nelson Lagoon Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Extra wide design
- Puncture proof.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.