With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Nelson Lagoon Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra wide design
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort